Benefits of AFP Membership
Here’s how membership in AFP will benefit you:
1. Advance Your Career.
The St. Louis Chapter offers a wealth of career-building programming:
- Monthly luncheons featuring local and national-level speakers on a range of fundraising topics
- Extended sessions with top national experts
- Fundraising seminars on all aspects of development
- A biennual one-day professional conference
- A mentor program which allows you to be matched with a seasoned practitioner
2. Enjoy Members-Only Educational Benefits
- AFP International’s bimonthly Advancing Philanthropy magazine
- Weekly E-news Updates with the latest news, trends and research
- Downloadable Ready Reference Series on development nuts and bolts
- AFP Fundraising Resource Center – AFP staff specialists answer member questions and do research for you on any development topic
- The annual compensation and benefits survey is an invaluable benchmarking reference
3. Network with Fellow Development Professionals.
- The St. Louis Chapter’s monthly luncheons are a great place to network with other fundraisers
- Happy Hours are a fun way to connect and socialize
- Informal brown-bag lunch and learns for small group discussions
- The Chapter Member Directory puts you in contact with 450 of your development colleagues
- Joining a Chapter Committee is an excellent way to develop relationships
4. Take Advantage of Fantastic Member Discounts.
- Save on every Monthly Luncheon, Extended Session, and Fundraising Seminar
- Enjoy downloads of National Webinars at your convenience for just $10 or $50 for unlimited access to 12
- Enjoy discounted registration for the Chapter’s biennial conference and AFP International programs
- Members-only scholarship opportunities for the AFP Annual International Conference and the Chapter’s CFRE review course.